Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

POP

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
vireto
Новак
Новак

Брой мнения : 41
Registration date : 15.10.2007

POP Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: POP   POP Icon_minitimeСря Апр 30, 2008 5:01 am

2000 to the present day

In a similar vein to the previous decade, female singers have had a big influence on the pop music in the first decade of the twentieth century, with soulful ballads, hip hop pieces and dance tracks: "Music" (2000); "Fallin'", "All for You" and "Whenever, Wherever" (all 2001); "Foolish", "What about Us?", "Beautiful", "I Begin To Wonder", "Murder on the Dancefloor" and "Can't Get You Out Of My Head"(all 2002); "Crazy in Love" and "White Flag" (both 2003); "If I Ain't Got You", "1, 2 Step", " Toxic", "Since U Been Gone", "Slow" (all 2004); "Hips Don't Lie", "Hollaback Girl" , Hung Up and "We Belong Together" (all 2005); and "The Sweet Escape", "Umbrella" and "Gimme More" (all 2007).

Traditional rock and modern rock made forays into pop with consecrated artists and newcomers both introducing songs to the pop music: "Smooth", "Maria Maria" and "It's My Life" (all 2000), "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)" and "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of" (both 2001), "This Love" (2003), and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" (2005). Entirely digital productions integrated new technology and sounds, and as electronic dance music entered the mainstream, pop artists started using producers and remixers who contributed their styles to the genre: "Feel Good Inc." (2005) and "Crazy" (2006) are good examples.

Once more, African Americans contributed heartily to pop with diverse styles. Some hits were hip hop-based, such as "Hot in Herre" and "Dilemma" (both 2002), "In da Club" and "Ignition" (both 2003), "Yeah!" (2004), "Candy Shop" and "Don't Phunk with My Heart" (both 2005). Other chart-toppers were variations on reggae beats ("It Wasn't Me" (2000) and "Get Busy" (2003) or more traditional rap compositions such as "The Way You Move" (2003).

The international appeal of pop was evident in the new millennium, with artists from around the world influencing the genre and local variants merging with the mainstream.

Russia made its breakthrough to the international charts with "All the Things She Said" (2002) which even topped the UK Singles Chart.

Latin pop was successful with songs from Spain, "Hero" (late 2001/early 2002), "The Ketchup Song" (2002); and Colombia, "Whenever, Wherever" (2002) and "Hips Don't Lie" (2006).

Irish entered the charts with Westlife hits: "Fool Again" and "My Love" (2000), "Uptown Girl" and "Queen of My Heart" (2001), "Bop Bop Baby", "World Of Our Own", and "Unbreakable" (2002), "Mandy" (2003), "You Raise Me Up" (2005).

Canada entered the charts with "That's the Way It Is" (2000).

British artists did the same with "Feel" (2003); "You're Beautiful" (2005); "You Give Me Something" (2006) and "Rehab" (both 2006); "Smile" and "Tell Me 'Bout It" (both 2007) .

Moldova hit the European charts with "Dragostea din Tei" (2003), "Despre tine" (2004); and Romania did with "Kylie" (2005).

Australia reentered the global pop scene with the main stream return of superstar Kylie Minogue who's single Can't Get You Out Of My Head was number 1 in 40+ countries. Australia also saw other success stories with Natalie Imbruglia, Delta Goodrem, Holly Valance and the Queen of the UK's Club scene Dannii Minogue.

От www.wikipedia.org

Някой път ще го преведа като имам време ама ако може и някой да преведе част от него!
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://www.tupacbg.com

POP
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
 :: Друга музика :: Pop-
Идете на: